Open to Naturopathic Physicians who graduated from a CNME naturopathic school who desire to learn and apply Vitalistic Naturopathic Medicine and who support the NMI mission. This Associate plan is required to purchase the yearly add-on CE Package, to be listed in the ND Directory and to earn and use the VNMI credential once awarded.
Vital Associates receive:
- Vital Conversation archive library access
- Vital ND Grand Rounds access (launching in 2020) Learn More
- Vital Conversation clinical discussion group access
- Vital ND Business and Marketing group access
- Free listing in the NMI Find a Naturopathic Doctor Directory
- Inclusion in NMI ND Directory Nationwide FB Promotion
- Discounts from various vendors including Priority One, TxOptions and Optimantra
- 30% discount on live, in-person and virtual events from NMI
Cost: $175 for 12 months
The NMI 2020 CE Package is a yearly package that is an optional add-on for Vital Associates. This CE package offers a minimum of 24 CE (12 Gen, 10 Pharm, 2 Ethics) through the monthly Vital ND Grand Rounds (launching January 2020). Sessions consist of live Grand Rounds which are recorded and subsequently available as recorded sessions. CE Certificate is issued automatically after successful completion of a short quiz whether sessions are attended live or recorded. The package does not offer the Opioid Rx CE at this time. CE approval is pending through NANCEAC (accepted in all states and Canadian provinces).