NMI is committed to facilitating digital accessibility for people with visual, hearing, cognitive, and motor impairments. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. Our website is tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
EssenceHub is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
You should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Use most of the website using a screen reader
- Zoom in up to 300% without problems
- Change colors, contrast levels, and fonts using browser functionality
Please note that we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third-party websites to which we may link.
Accessibility of NMI website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of our website, please be aware that accessibility is an ongoing effort and there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known accessibility limitations:
- Some elements are not keyboard accessible
- Some elements do not have accessible names
- Some elements do not have sufficient color contrast
- Some elements do not change appearance when they are selected
- Some links are not clearly described
- Some images do not have alternative text descriptions
- Some forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- Some PDF and PPT/PPTX files are not accessible
- Some video and audio recordings do not have captions
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of EssenceHub website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website by contacting us via the contact form.
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
This statement is approved by our Business Development Department.
This statement was created on October 5, 2018, and last reviewed on March 13, 2020.