|•||Part 1: 2 hrs PHARM: GI, GU systems and Immune system part 1: how to treat GERD, IBS-D, chronic constipation; bacterial and viral infections.
|•||Part 2: 2 hrs PHARM: Cardiovascular system: how to treat hypertension, dyslipidemia, DMII, arrhythmias, angina, blood clotting disorders.|
|•||Part 3: 2 hrs PHARM: Nervous system part 1 and Immune system part 2: how to treat ADD/ADHD, dementia, chronic pain (non-auto-immune), sleep disorders, smoking cessation, and Multiple Sclerosis.
|•||Part 4: 2 hrs PHARM: Respiratory system: how to treat allergies, asthma, COPD.
|•||Part 5: 2 hrs PHARM: Nervous system part 2 and Immune system part 3: Mental Health and Autoimmune. How to treat depression, anxiety, bipolar disorders, (PTSD—bonus!), and auto-immune disorders (RA, UC, Crohn’s, psoriasis, mixed-connective tissue disorder, Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism).
Session Learning Objectives
- Review of the top 100 drugs in sales and top 100 drugs in volume
- The diseases for which these drugs are used
- What to consider with patients already on these medications
- How to monitor for safety, both subjectively and objectively
- Determining when the patient is over-medicated
- How to handle de-prescribing each medication reviewed
- Lessons 5
- Topics 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 57
- Certificate Yes
- Assignment No